Failsafe

Dixon

I have a Cinestar 6 with the DJI A2. Does the A2 assistant still show failsafe when I shut down the Futaba Tx?

Hexacrafter

Manufacturer
Many have seen the same as you..... The blue bar between flight modes does not highlight when you turn off the radio while attached to assistant....
BUT..... it does show the loss of RF in the bottom bar.... this confirms failsafe....
BUT.... to be sure..... (Props Off) .... power everything like you were going to fly and turn of TX.... Solid Blue LED on A2 LED????
Then you have failsafe....
I do not know why with so many wanting to see the Blue Bar for flight modes in Assistant move to Failsafe (Like in WKM) that DJI has not fixed this in assistant.

Dixon

Many have seen the same as you..... The blue bar between flight modes does not highlight when you turn off the radio while attached to assistant....
BUT..... it does show the loss of RF in the bottom bar.... this confirms failsafe....
BUT.... to be sure..... (Props Off) .... power everything like you were going to fly and turn of TX.... Solid Blue LED on A2 LED????
Then you have failsafe....
I do not know why with so many wanting to see the Blue Bar for flight modes in Assistant move to Failsafe (Like in WKM) that DJI has not fixed this in assistant.

Thank you so much for your reply!!
Dixon