f550 locked in failsafe mode after Tx switch replacement

tstrike

pendejo grande
Did you unplug any of your servo wires especially the ones between your naza and your receiver before you took to adding and subtracting switches? Sometimes they get turned around and plugged in upside down. Sorry couldn't be more help.

Nothing was unplugged. Literally the only thing that changed was I resoldered the Aux2 switch, which again works fine according to the Dx8 (endpoints....etc all look good.) I think I've concluded that somehow the Dx8 isn't transmitting. That's why the f550 just sits in failsafe mode and I have no control- not even on the gimbal.

I finally found a solution and I wanted to share it with you guys in case it's helpful in the future. I saw a youtube comment about using "traditional mode" in the Tx options in the assistant software. I switched mine from PPM mode to traditional mode and it is no longer locked in failsafe. I don't know how it got there in the first place....but problem solved. Thanks again for your help! All that troubleshooting and it came down to a simple youtube comment.