F450 with NAZA V2 unable to fly! Led flash intermitent orange colour!

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Check your connections are in the correct places, make sure plugs are not the wrong way around.

SPW

Thank you all. I've made the recalibration from the naza software. Still nothing, same problem. I've checked one more time all the connections between modules. Still nothing. The remote is Futaba T8J, same thing, all the controls works but still the same light intermittent and no power motors. What to do?

FlyGirl

Thank you all. I've made the recalibration from the naza software. Still nothing, same problem. I've checked one more time all the connections between modules. Still nothing. The remote is Futaba T8J, same thing, all the controls works but still the same light intermittent and no power motors. What to do?

Are you saying that in the Assistant when you do transmitter calibration you see the sliders move around like they should when you move the transmitter sticks and that they all end up green and in the center when the sticks are released?

SPW

Are you saying that in the Assistant when you do transmitter calibration you see the sliders move around like they should when you move the transmitter sticks and that they all end up green and in the center when the sticks are released?

Yes. In the Assistant when I move the transmitter sticks the parameters are changing.

SPW

Yes, I have moved the iOSD position. I was unable to insert the usb cable and I've changed the position so i can have easy access. The iOSD was hold in his position buy adhesive tape but i removed carefully.

FlyGirl

Yes, I have moved the iOSD position. I was unable to insert the usb cable and I've changed the position so i can have easy access. The iOSD was hold in his position buy adhesive tape but i removed carefully.

Temporarily, move the receiver away from anything that could cause interference and retry plugging everything up to see if the problem persists okay?

SPW

Something strange, seems like the RX from the Futaba t8j is damaged. The remote control is almost brand new, couple times used. So bad is Futaba T8j?!