F450 with NAZA V2 permanantly flashing orange light...HELP

F450 with NAZA V2 permanantly flashing orange light...HELP. this is my first use of a drone and it does not belong to me just trying to get working for a friend who said it had a "low power" warning.

Can anyone help, I have trawled the web for an answer to no avail. I am using a Turnigy TGY 9x TX and Turnigy 9x8cv2 rx. I get nothing but constant flashing orange light from the led unit. I have found this means loss of TX signal, I think. I need a fix please.
The TX and RX are bound. I have proved this by directly connecting the motors to the RX and they function.
When connecting to a PC to use the Assistant software the led goes solid green. In the software it says Failsafe at the bottom with MCU off. and no other functions from the sticks can be seen. As if the TX is not connected so I can not calibrate. Motor test function spins each motor in turn for a second but that is all I can get from it.
any help will be gratefully received.

eskil23

Wikipedia Photographer
Same thing happend to me first time I powered up my NAZA. Solved it by hooking up the USB and do a "IMU calibration" from the assistant. Let it sit absolutly still on the wokrbench for ten min while calibrating. After that, no problem at all. Did not even have to do the compass calibration dance.

Same thing happend to me first time I powered up my NAZA. Solved it by hooking up the USB and do a "IMU calibration" from the assistant. Let it sit absolutly still on the wokrbench for ten min while calibrating. After that, no problem at all. Did not even have to do the compass calibration dance.

OK..thanks for the reply...I carried out the cal as you suggested. The only difference is that the little led built into the GPS bit now flashes green instead of red.. My other problem still persists how ever, constant flashing orange from the status led. Could there be a fault in the TX settings? I really dont know how to set up the TX as this thing belongs to a friend I have no experiance with them at all

eskil23

Wikipedia Photographer
Make sure all outputs from the tx are normal, ie all switches in the up-position, sticks in the center, zero trim etc.