F450 or Phantom 2?

felipedrone

Hey guys,
I have been studying for a while about this and didn't get to an answer which is the best for me.

A friend is coming from London to Brazil where I live and I am going to order a multicopter and get delivered at her house...

I was planning on buying F450 frame with:

- proflight 30A escs
- proflight motors
- NAZA V2 with GPS
- 11.1V 5000mAh batteries
- white plastic landing gear

I've got a Futaba 6XA FM transmitter + receiver (6 channels) and actually don't know if it will work with the assembled F450!!!! This is my first question. Would it work? Would it be possible to control my future buying, a 2 or 3 axis gimbal?

With this doubt and also thinking about the possibility of not doing things right (I know soldering and hardware assembling but never did it with a drone!), I started thinking that maybe for a first time flyer it would be better to buy the Phantom 2 and some aliexpress Gimbal. The phantom comes with everything assembled and the transmitter is pre-configured and everything would work!

What's your opinion my people?

Thanks!
Felipe

wbal57

Go with the DJI F450 you wont regret it.

I bought a F450 and the original pre gps naza and it is my favorite multi. The only upgrade I have done is add the GPS upgrade which works with the original Naza.

Batteries are way cheaper for F450
You will learn more by building it
That 6 channel will do fine.