EzOSD Wiring Opinion ...

Razzil

I was planning on wiring in the EzOSD into the Droidworx Power distribution Board.
I'll also be wiring in a Zenmuse H3-D2 along with two UBEC's for 12v (camera) 5v (Freefly HDMI converter)
Basically the EzOSD giving me a total current draw and battery level of everything onboard.
Does anyone see any issues wiring it this way?

View attachment 13234

Attachments

• wiring.jpg
    wiring.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 145

Maverick

Yes, I've used EzOSD on my Droidworx ADX-3 V3. The GPS data isn't great on MRs. Distance isn't bad, but height is always way off. I don't think they're meant for hovering, more suited for planes I think, where its constantly moving. I took mine off and put on iOSD ii. Works great now.

Maverick.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Eagletree systems are pretty accurate, add in the altimeter option and it is very accurate. I think the OP is more on talking about voltage monitoring all of the equipment... as for total current, as long as your EZosd is between the battery and the power distribution board, you should get a good reading. I mounted my EagleTree Elogger between my Battery and the Power Distribution board and I can see the load on my battery from the other equipment on board.