expo and dual rates

fayrwerks

begginer to quads... how do you set up the dual rates for the Naza F450? is it supposed to make it roll, yaw and pitch faster? expo supposed to calm the controls near the center? Btw. the radio is old jr 9303... many thanks...

dazza22

i seam to remember that in the instructions that the rates are set to 100% for both rating settings/
but i think you need to go through instructions as you do have to pay attention while doing software .

best of luck

Tahoe Ed

In order to arm the Naza you do have to keep the D/R at 100%. I put about 30% expo in on my 9503. You can add more or set up your Ail D/R and Elev D/R switches to adjust. I do this with my WKM for shooting video.

fayrwerks

Thank you Tahoe Ed, Im assuming that 100-100 is the max and the dual rates have lower figures? i am coming from fixed wing and heli thats why from my point of view add more the the end points to make the craft roll or yaw faster.... can you please let me know whats the figures your using for your dual rates? and is my understanding correct that if i set up the gear as the atti/manual and the 3position switch as Flight modes... i have 6 flight modes (3atti and 3manual)... thanks...