EXCELLENT WORKMANSHIP ZERO-TECH XPLORER UAV GOPICUTE

Fred0.15million

This time we use excellent pictures to bring you to feel the workmanship of ZERO-TECH XPLORER. From my careful observation, the modular design of ZERO-TECH XPLORER is ingenious, and the workmanship can also be said it is at the best level of domestic UAV area.
psb

We talk about the ZERO-TECH XPLORER V, which is the version with three axis stabilized Gimabal and 1080p Full HD camera.
psb

The ZERO-TECH XPLORER’s original propeller is Non-self locking, but its motors can compatible with the self locking propeller in the market, so I bought one set and installed before the shooting.
psb

ZERO-TECH XPLORER’s appearance showing a different feeling of lines, the straight lines make people feel very resolute. Some may think that it is like a dart, whether it will not enough flow and easy to produce wind resistance during the flight? In fact, these concerns are redundant, turn to another angel, we can see that the body of ZERO-TECH XPLORER is so fuselage and the wind resistance is not a big problem.
psb

With the module design of ZERO-TECH XPLORER , we can rapidly change the broken parts, and also can rapidly disassemble and assemble when you carry it around.

psb

The HD camera used on ZERO-TECH XPLORER V, which can shot the 1080P fully HD video and the 14000000 pixel photos.
Near the three folding stands of the ZERO-TECH XPLORER, there is transmitting antenna, which used on the transportation of signals of the RC and the video transmitter

psb

The feeling of the ZERO-TECH XPLORER’s transmitter is very comfortable, built-in mobile phone support, built-in shock tips, built-in lithium battery, even the antenna is almost built-in design, the overall feeling of transmitter is very smooth.
psb

With the dedicated intelligent battery of the ZERO-TECH XPLORER, you can have a flight with around 15mins.
psb

Summary:
The ZERO-TECH XPLORER’s workmanship can make people satisfied, the body is fully expressed in the design of human nature, and the price of ZERO-TECH XPLORER is just 3999rmb, which I think is quite worth.

Last edited by a moderator: