Everything is for sale - F550 (RTF), MyFlyDream AAT, batteries, monitor + website..

mmurfitt

Hey guys,
Due a personal 'situation' I've had to shelve my ideas and plans for a UAV business and am selling my entire kit, which is absolutely everything you need to:
- Simply fly a hexacopter for fun
- Fly FPV
- Take aerial photos
- Take aerial video
- Produce aerial scans
- to pretty much run a business.
The only thing not included is a GoPro2.

All the kit is basically a year old, some of it (the AAT) is only six months old.
Everything works with the exception of the altitude reading from the OSD, it was the last thing on the list to figure out..it's probably me just not setting it up correctly.

As the title says I'm also selling the domain name 'www.uavaerialsurvey.com' in with the deal. You won't see anything at that address as I have a holding page, there is a site there, it's just hidden at the moment. It's yours if you want it, I'll even make it live for you! :) However, I believe there's a cost associated with transferring the domain name to another person/company, so this will be an extra cost as I'm unsure what that cost will be at the moment.

Attached are photos of the kit I'm selling, but here's a list:
DJI F550 fully built and tested (has about 10 hours flying time on it)
Naza + GPS
Landing gear
2x spare Graupner props
2x spare dji arms (one red, one white)
Tarot 2D gimbal (super smooth footage)
1x spare dji top plate
MyFlyDream OSD
Cyclops Easy OSD (although this isn't currently mounted or used)
Spektrum AR900 + TM1000
5.8G AV wireless transmitter (TS 351)
Circular Wireless 5.8Ghz planar FPV AV antenna​
1x Spektrum DX8
1x Spektrum DX6i
MyFlyDream 12 channel Automatic Antenna Tracker
5.8ghz patch antenna
2.4G/5.8G AV Wireless receiver (RC802 / RC805)
7" lilliput 'field' monitor (it has a sun hood/shade, it just hid the monitor in the photo so I removed it)
3x monitor batteries
2 x manfrotto tripods (one for the AAT, one for the monitor)
2x waterbuoys (for use over water, you'll need one more as the weight of the hexa has gone up to 2.4Kg, however should the worst happen and you land in the water, these things will keep it afloat)
3x 4S 5000mAh batteries (there was another one, but it wasn't charging or discharging correctly so I binned it...better to be safe than sorry)
1x 3S 500mAh battery - to power the onboard av transmitter
2x 3S 800mAh batteries - to power the AV receiver and AAT
Ex-army grenade ammo box to store the batteries in (I've seen some nasty YouTube video's of lipo's exploding!)
Lipo battery charger
3x battery checkers/alarms
Hand held wind strength thingie (the orange thing by the ammo box in the photo)
Mr Jig soldering block
FPV camera (currently not mounted)
A pretty expensive rucksack I used to carry my digital SLR and 6 lens' in which as it happens fits everything neatly inside which you need to take to the field as well as having the facility to fix the tripods to each side.
Spare GoPro HD gimbal (it's not very good, but you may as well have it)
2x spare rubber ducky antenna's (they were from the av TX and RX)
2x AR511e's (they were included with one of the Spektrum transmitters, they're unused)
Bubble level (to ensure the AAT is level when out in the field)

I'm based in the UK, and I'm unsure how to package the entire kit to ensure it gets to you safely, and in one piece. I'd recommend coming to pick the kit up, however if you're a non UK resident I'm sure we can figure something out :)
In the event I package this all up and courier it P&P will be extra

95% of the kit was bought from quadcopters.co.uk, so no questionable eBay purchases..
I'd prefer to sell this as a complete kit, but I'm happy to talk...
If you have any questions please ask.

View attachment 14980 View attachment 14981 View attachment 14982 View attachment 14983 View attachment 14984 View attachment 14985

Attachments

• 20131202_112643_1 (1).jpg
    20131202_112643_1 (1).jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 350
  • 20131202_112548_1.jpg
    20131202_112548_1.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 333
  • 20131202_112559_1.jpg
    20131202_112559_1.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 486
  • 20131202_113838_1.jpg
    20131202_113838_1.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 309
  • 20131202_113857_1.jpg
    20131202_113857_1.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 514
  • 20131202_113923_1.jpg
    20131202_113923_1.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 479

B

Bengit

Hey guys,
Due a personal 'situation' I've had to shelve my ideas and plans for a UAV business and am selling my entire kit, which is absolutely everything you need to:
- Simply fly a hexacopter for fun
- Fly FPV
- Take aerial photos
- Take aerial video
- Produce aerial scans
- to pretty much run a business.
The only thing not included is a GoPro2.

All the kit is basically a year old, some of it (the AAT) is only six months old.
Everything works with the exception of the altitude reading from the OSD, it was the last thing on the list to figure out..it's probably me just not setting it up correctly.

As the title says I'm also selling the domain name 'www.uavaerialsurvey.com' in with the deal. You won't see anything at that address as I have a holding page, there is a site there, it's just hidden at the moment. It's yours if you want it, I'll even make it live for you! :) However, I believe there's a cost associated with transferring the domain name to another person/company, so this will be an extra cost as I'm unsure what that cost will be at the moment.

Attached are photos of the kit I'm selling, but here's a list:
DJI F550 fully built and tested (has about 10 hours flying time on it)
Naza + GPS
Landing gear
2x spare Graupner props
2x spare dji arms (one red, one white)
Tarot 2D gimbal (super smooth footage)
1x spare dji top plate
MyFlyDream OSD
Cyclops Easy OSD (although this isn't currently mounted or used)
Spektrum AR900 + TM1000
5.8G AV wireless transmitter (TS 351)
Circular Wireless 5.8Ghz planar FPV AV antenna​
1x Spektrum DX8
1x Spektrum DX6i
MyFlyDream 12 channel Automatic Antenna Tracker
5.8ghz patch antenna
2.4G/5.8G AV Wireless receiver (RC802 / RC805)
7" lilliput 'field' monitor (it has a sun hood/shade, it just hid the monitor in the photo so I removed it)
3x monitor batteries
2 x manfrotto tripods (one for the AAT, one for the monitor)
2x waterbuoys (for use over water, you'll need one more as the weight of the hexa has gone up to 2.4Kg, however should the worst happen and you land in the water, these things will keep it afloat)
3x 4S 5000mAh batteries (there was another one, but it wasn't charging or discharging correctly so I binned it...better to be safe than sorry)
1x 3S 500mAh battery - to power the onboard av transmitter
2x 3S 800mAh batteries - to power the AV receiver and AAT
Ex-army grenade ammo box to store the batteries in (I've seen some nasty YouTube video's of lipo's exploding!)
Lipo battery charger
3x battery checkers/alarms
Hand held wind strength thingie (the orange thing by the ammo box in the photo)
Mr Jig soldering block
FPV camera (currently not mounted)
A pretty expensive rucksack I used to carry my digital SLR and 6 lens' in which as it happens fits everything neatly inside which you need to take to the field as well as having the facility to fix the tripods to each side.
Spare GoPro HD gimbal (it's not very good, but you may as well have it)
2x spare rubber ducky antenna's (they were from the av TX and RX)
2x AR511e's (they were included with one of the Spektrum transmitters, they're unused)
Bubble level (to ensure the AAT is level when out in the field)

I'm based in the UK, and I'm unsure how to package the entire kit to ensure it gets to you safely, and in one piece. I'd recommend coming to pick the kit up, however if you're a non UK resident I'm sure we can figure something out :)
In the event I package this all up and courier it P&P will be extra

95% of the kit was bought from quadcopters.co.uk, so no questionable eBay purchases..
I'd prefer to sell this as a complete kit, but I'm happy to talk...
If you have any questions please ask.

View attachment 18741 View attachment 18742 View attachment 18743 View attachment 18744 View attachment 18745 View attachment 18746

Price?

mmurfitt

Hi, i'm looking for £1000 plus postage.
I must add however I no longer own the domain name, I didn't renew it and it was reset last week.

Samsung Galaxy S5

mmurfitt

Apologies for bumping this thread, however I thought it might be an idea before I put my kit in eBay...
Any questions or quires please just ask..

Samsung Galaxy S5

mmurfitt

As it happens I have two domains which I'm happy to include in the sale at no extra cost. They are:
UAVAREIALFILMS.COM and UAVAERIALPHOTOS.COM
However, if there's any cost in transferring the domain to you that will be extra..

Samsung Galaxy S5