ESC mid point 1520us ???

iceman

Thinking of upgrading my hexa (Droidworx ADHL) to latest firmware 5.14 from 5.02 and checking the new instructions on page 9 it states "if you use 3rd party esc make sure travel midpoint is at 1520us DO NOT use 700 us or craft may fly away!!!" how do you check esc midpoint? I'm using HimodelPro's 30A.

Badfrog

Thinking of upgrading my hexa (Droidworx ADHL) to latest firmware 5.14 from 5.02 and checking the new instructions on page 9 it states "if you use 3rd party esc make sure travel midpoint is at 1520us DO NOT use 700 us or craft may fly away!!!" how do you check esc midpoint? I'm using HimodelPro's 30A.

I believe you would find this in the documentation for your particular ESC. It refers to the signal that it is being sent that it sees as "center".

iceman

Thanks for that, however that info is not on the instruction/data sheet that came Wight the ESC and the manufacturers website doesn't list this either. It must be a very important figure as DJI have this highlighted in RED font sleep you don't miss it was never there o old WKM instructions.

iceman

Thanks Don, seems it's more to do with the signal from the TX than the ESC (as long as they are calibrated).