ESC connecting to Naza M Lite Help

5ammy

Hi all,

This is my first multi rotor build and I have become a little stuck already.

How do I connect the ESC to the Naza? The ESC to FC plug has three wires (Orange, red and brown) which one goes on top as the plug seems to fit in both ways?

Also I've read from a few forum posts that the red wire should be cut as its a BEC wire. Is that correct? What does that wire do?

I'm sure these are very basic questions some one will be able to answer.

Thanks in advanced,

Sammy

FlyGirl

Hi all,

This is my first multi rotor build and I have become a little stuck already.

How do I connect the ESC to the Naza? The ESC to FC plug has three wires (Orange, red and brown) which one goes on top as the plug seems to fit in both ways?

Also I've read from a few forum posts that the red wire should be cut as its a BEC wire. Is that correct? What does that wire do?

I'm sure these are very basic questions some one will be able to answer.

Thanks in advanced,

Sammy

Hi Sam :) Take a look at this picture... It might not be the exact unit you have but all of them have a little diagram on them that shows how the wires should be oriented. See the little symbol that has a +, -, and ^ on it?

attachment.php

That tells you the brown wire which is brown goes on the top, the red or positive in the middle, and the orange or signal wire on the bottom. You will generally find the same diagram on R/C receivers as well. As for cutting the red wire, I never have although I've heard others do so. Mine have worked fine without doing so....

Attachments

• naza-m-v2-ridici-jednotka-pro-multikoptery-0.jpg
    naza-m-v2-ridici-jednotka-pro-multikoptery-0.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 673

5ammy

Thank you so much. That all makes sense. I didn't ever notice the small diagram in the FC. Will have a look at mine this evening

Thanks again :)

FlyGirl

Thank you so much. That all makes sense. I didn't ever notice the small diagram in the FC. Will have a look at mine this evening

Thanks again :)

No problem!! Truth be told, I didn't see that teeny tiny diagram either when I was starting out. LOL!