East Coast Canada.....as far as you can go without getting wet.

MKMaverick

Newly addicted...
Quickly getting addicted to the world of MR's........into which I entered the same way I do with everything......head first.

It was my own brilliant idea to purchase a kit to take aerial photos of a construction job, so the company purchased an ARF Mikrokopter setup......and with no prior experience I proceeded to spend the following 6 months trying to put it together and keep it from crashing into a tangled heap of carbon fiber.

Long story short, I went through an Octo PDB, 6 0r 7 BL's, more props than I can count........and A LOT of wine.....but it's now flying like a dream, I just need to get my thumbs to stop shaking on the sticks so I can control the damned thing.

But now I'm addicted.....and it's only a matter of time before I start building my own personal machine, and my wife starts yelling at me for spending so much money.

I've learned a lot of things along the way (mostly what NOT to do.....), so hopefully I can share something.....but I'll probably have more questions than answers.