DX6, AR610, BIND Problems...

Vireaux

Hey guys I have recently picked up a brand new DX6 along with its AR610 that it came with. Being this a 6-channel I am hoping to be able to use GPS flight modes with my Naza M Lite+GPS. I have run into road blocks though mostly involing binding the DX6 with the AR610.

Example of my normal process when trying to bind -
1. Everything powered off and Bind plug in AR610.
2. Power on Naza M Lite along with AR610. AR610's light will rapidly blink orange.
3. Power on DX6 in bind mode, DX6 starts trying to bind, and AR610's light still rapidly blinks forever, meanwhile DX6 says Bind failed after about a minute of trying to bind.

I have tried this process about 20 times with absolutely no luck. I have also changed out bind plugs to make sure nothing was wrong, but same result. I'm looking for any help I can get, feel free to ask questions I can answer them to my best knowledge.

*Summary* HOW DO BIND DX6 TO AR610 HAAALP

Jason S

Vireaux remove the AR610 from the Naza m and bind it that way then we plug it back into the naza m and program it through the software. Thats how i did mine

cootertwo

Spektrum seems to have a binding problem, as compared to other manufactures. I have a DX7s and a DX8, and occasionally I have to "re-bind" for no apparent reason. I've even taken to leaving a servo wire on the bind port of the receiver, to make it easier to get to.