Drones for Groomsman Gifts

HTX41

Hey everyone,

I am new to drones, hence the Beginner thread, and have been trying to do as much research as possible on drones. Unfortunately, information is all over the place and in my experience, the best place to go is the knowledge and experience of others.

I am looking to buy some drones for my groomsman as their gift and am overwhelmed with information on how to proceed. These fine gentlemen are located all over(Denver, Midland and Houston). Therefore the uses would be rather wide ranging from recording high mountain vehicle trails and hikes/skiing, recording hunts to perhaps carrying bait out into the gulf 100-150yds(payload bearing).

Having to buy 5 of these things obviously limits my price range. That said I'm hoping to capitalize on any black Friday/cyber Monday sales... But I'd be looking for something in the $200-$300 range for each.

I have read a couple threads on here and have looked up a number of reviews. Some of the products that I have found which would be good are as follows: Syma X8PRO, Ryze Tello, Holy Stone HS300, Force 1 F100 Ghost, Upair One, Parrot Bepop II, Contixo F18 and Yuneec Breeze.

As you can see I'm still all over the place.

I'm hoping someone here can help me fine tune my search and help me reach the ideal drone.

Thank you very much in advance!

HTX41

Christian, thank you very much for responding! Would you say that the Ryze Tello would be able to handle the various tasks I mentioned above?

Again, thank you very much!

Tello sure can handle those task but I'm not sure if you would like the photo and video quality. It only has a 5mp camera so it is not quite clear if you take a photo from afar.