Drone video tourism

HuGott

TLDR: I want to start a project, transmit video to a tablet from a drone to see in more detail some human and natural wonders to help people with disadvantages and people in general to fully enjoy the sights. I need help with some information about drones, which kind of drone is the best for the job? (if further information is needed I can answer questions), how difficult is to learn to fly a drone? have you made a video with a drone of any structure?, how difficult it was?, which are some problems that could appear? like wind or rain and how to cope with them?
Thanks for any help given.
Have a nice day.

Hi everybody, the other day I was in Chichen-Itza (Im from Mexico) and I was watching the pyramids but i wanted to go to the top of the pyramid and enjoy the view, the thing is, you cant go up the pyramid, it was banned due to tourists and locals damaging the structure. So I couldnt do what I wanted to do the most, enjoy the view from the top of the pyramid. Time went by and I came up with the idea of buying a drone and take it there, but taking a photo or video with a drone without permission is illegal but, what if workers on Chichen-Itza where the ones controlling the drones? And thats what I want to do, with help from a professor I want to deliver a project to the INAH, but I need help with some information, so I came here hope you can help,
I need help with some information about drones, which kind of drone is the best for the job? (if further information is needed I can answer questions), how difficult is to learn to fly a drone? have you made a video with a drone of any structure?, how difficult it was?, which are some problems that could appear? like wind or rain and how to cope with them?
Thanks for any help given.
Have a nice day.

I would recommend you to buy a DJI Mavic Pro and use it with an iPad mini 4! It’s a great combination ! You can have very beautiful footage !

Before flying you can look lot of YouTube videos and then just train to fly step by step ! When it’s too windy or raining don’t fly !

You can check my channel to see some videos I did with my drone :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpJ0kEBiCZAV96rDKR98ZTg

Let me know if you have other question ! Will be happy to help !

Cheers

Greg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

JCLs

Lot’s of folks bad mouth Karma but most have had no issues at all and the video is very high quality. Having been to the temples the quad could be kept close and visible and provide excellent video. Karma has a free app where the Karma video can be shared to smartphones or tablets (Google and Apple) called Passenger. It works very well and would allow a group of people to quickly have access to the video. I believe that is what HuGott had in mind. Learning to fly is not difficult. Buy a cheaper quad to learn to fly and have at it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk