Drone question

Ekim

Hi,
I need some help. I have been flying a small drone(cost was about $80) for about 6 months and would love to purchase the Yuneec 500. I am interested in this because I do not have a smartphone or iPad. Are they a good drone or am I making a mistake. It is a lot of money for me. Thank you.

Hexacrafter

Manufacturer
Ekim,
I think the question to ask yourself is what is the intended / proposed use of the new Multicopter.
If your goal is 1080P video... then there are many options of a RTF quad that will do the trick... some less expensive than others.
If your goal is 4K video, then there is a completely different range of RTF aircraft that will do what you need.... some less expensive than others.
Here is my suggestion...
Compile a list of goals and intended uses and research several options that you feel fit your needs and then revisit the Forum with more specific goals and aircraft for comment & suggestions.
Sometimes it may be better to buy above your intended immediate goal as you intend to someday grow into a higher quality need later...

Ekim

Ekim,
I think the question to ask yourself is what is the intended / proposed use of the new Multicopter.
If your goal is 1080P video... then there are many options of a RTF quad that will do the trick... some less expensive than others.
If your goal is 4K video, then there is a completely different range of RTF aircraft that will do what you need.... some less expensive than others.
Here is my suggestion...
Compile a list of goals and intended uses and research several options that you feel fit your needs and then revisit the Forum with more specific goals and aircraft for comment & suggestions.
Sometimes it may be better to buy above your intended immediate goal as you intend to someday grow into a higher quality need later...
Thank you very much for your reply. It was a very good answer and helps me a lot.
Ekim