Droidworx Skyjib X4 Ti QR with Retractable Landing Gear ARF (just add batts and tx)

Selling because I don't fly heavy lift setups enough where I live (TN). It's in excellent condition. NO crashes, NO damage. Runs great and is ready to carry your heavy lift payload. You can put a big gimbal and RED Epic on this and fly with ease. The components of the kit are as follows:

- SkyJib x4 Ti QR (Titanium quick-release) frame, with quick release gear rail
-Skyjib Carbon fiber retractable landing gear
- Wookong M flight controller + LED bluetooth w/50 waypoints
- IMU V2 upgraded IMU
- R7008SB receiver

- (8) T-MOTOR 3520-11 motors
- (8) T-MOTOR T40A 40amp esc
- (8) T-MOTOR 15" carbon fiber propellors
- Droidworx Power distrobution board
-(2) Lumenier POV cameras (1 front, 1 back) which can be transmitted with your choice of VTX.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here's a video I shot with this setup, showing its capabilities:

And here's my latest reel which also contains several shots with this setup:

Asking $5000 for everything. Shipping only to continental US, buyer covers cost. The rig has never been crashed or had any issues. It is in absolutely excellent condition, I simply don't fly heavy lifts often enough to warrant owning this machine. If you're interested in adding a transmitter and batteries to make this ready to fly, I can add those for additional cost.

Email or PM me with questions/offers: iancresswell@gmail.com

Thanks,
-Ian

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 826
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 808
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 815
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 803
Last edited by a moderator:

I'm willing to entertain offers. Also, if anyone wants a fully RTF system that can carry DSLRs, I can also include my BeSteady One gimbal for an additional $2800, (8) 9,000mah freefly brand 6s batteries for $1500, and a Futaba 14SG transmitter (for flight) and Spektrum Dx6i for gimbal for $550. This will give you absolutely everything you need to go start flying immediately.

zinkracer

As good as you fly and film, you should keep it. Wish I had your talent. Great stuff.

JG (rookie with a P2)

Still available. It's really in quite excellent condition. I'd be more than happy to do a skype video demonstration for any interested buyers. And if anyone wants a fully RTF system, I can add my BeSteady Plus gimbal, Futaba 14sg, Sepktrum DX6i, and (8) 9,000mah freefly 6s batteries for an extra cost. You will then have absolutely everything you need to fly up to a blackmagic production 4k camera with absolutely perfect image quality (or any DSLR etc up to 5 pounds). If you put a different gimbal on it you can even lift a red epic or c300 easy.

dazzab

Sorry I can't purchase this now as I have the same setup here in Australia and would love to keep one in California as well. Alas, my MR addiction has created poverty. :)

But I wanted to comment on your show reel. Absolutely stunning! Such beautiful footage. I'm just amazed.

Thanks, Dazzab, that's very kind. Some of the best footage I've ever gotten was obtained with this Skyjib, flying a Blackmagic 4k. The global shutter makes an absolute world of difference for aerial footage.

Just to recap, here's what's being offered:
- SkyJib x4 Ti QR (Titanium quick-release) frame, with quick release gear rail
-Skyjib Carbon fiber retractable landing gear
- Wookong M flight controller + LED bluetooth w/50 waypoints
- IMU V2 upgraded IMU
- R7008SB receiver

- (8) T-MOTOR 3520-11 motors
- (8) T-MOTOR T40A 40amp esc
- (8) T-MOTOR 15" carbon fiber propellors
- Droidworx Power distrobution board
-(2) Lumenier POV cameras (1 front, 1 back) and a fatshark 250mw video tx.

$4,500 USD
shipped anywhere in the continental US. Buyer pays for overseas shipping.

OR, ADD THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO MAKE THIS KIT FULLY RTF:
- BeSteady One Plus Brushless Gimbal (lightest gimbal on the market that reliably flies up to 5.5 pounds with excellent stability, these cost $3,000 new)
- Futaba 14SG Transmitter/rx for pilot ($600 new)
- Spektrum D6xi Transmitter/rx for gimbal operator ($190 new)
- (8) 9,000mah Freefly 6s batteries. These batteries alone would cost you $2,000 USD new. They're the most reliable multicopter batteries on the market, and have always been treated well. 12 flights on each set of batteries, ALWAYS been stored at proper nominal voltage when not in use. Practically like they're still new.

$8,500 USD shipped anywhere in the continental US. Buyer pays for overseas shipping

And, for those looking for an entire kit including a camera ready to shoot: for an additional $2,200 USD (a total of $10,700 usd) I would also include a like-new Panasonic GH4 with a Panasonic 7-14mm lens. You'd be up and running ready to shoot some of the sharpest 4k footage possible with the most compact and capable rig on the market.

I really want this setup to go to a good home soon. Everything is in absolutely excellent condition and has been treated extremely well. I'm willing to show a test flight in real time via Skype, and go over and show all the components in perfect physical and working condition. Please email me at iancresswell@gmail.com or PM me with any interest and questions!

Thanks!
-Ian Cresswell

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris, depends on the setup, but over 12 minutes with gimbal and DSLR.

I'm willing to entertain offers. I need to sell this soon, it's in fabulous shape it's just not getting used.