Dreadful Yellow flashing, same but different.

rjw252

Hello everyone.
I swear I have probably been lurking around every RC forum on this planet for the past ten years and have never actually officially joined one until now, so if that tells you anything about my situation. Any problem I ran across in the past was usually resolved somewhere within the community after thoroughly searching. I had been researching for literally the past 24 hours non stop and cannot find a solution. I recently bought a DJI f450 quadcopter off a buddy. From my understanding it is the kit with the Naza m Lite flight control. I have it paired with a DX8 transmitter and an AR7000 receiver.
When I first got it last week I had absolutely no issues and it flew beautifully, the stability surprised the hell out of me. Now when I power it up, I hear the little jingle like its suppose to do then it goes quiet and all I see is a that fast yellow/orange light. It will continue to do this for as long as I leave it powered on. I can see that the tx is paired with the receiver when I turn on the tx the little light comes on the rx, plus when plugged up to naza assistant I'm able to adjust it. Yes... I know, the flashing yellow light is posted all over many forums but I have read every single post about it and everyone's situation is a little different than mine or how they resolved their issue, had no affect on mine.
I have not unplugged anything since I was flying it. I did buy a telemetry module a couple days ago and had the plugged up and was working on pairing it with the tx, during that process I got a wild hair up my azz and deciding I wanted to upgrade my naza flight software. It failed the upgrade process the first time but now I am back to stock version 1.0 I believe. I even upgraded to v2 earlier just to see if that would work, and it didn't. So I am sitting back at stock firmware and all I get is that dang flashing light and cant start the motors. I can however connect to the assistant software if that helps. I am sure I left out quite a bit of information but I tried to be as detailed as possible.
Of course the two hobby shops while I am out of town in Tuscan Arizona wont' touch this they said so its all up to me. Its driving me mad, and I just bought a gopro to put on it today as well. Please please please.
I will be sitting here at the computer all day trying to fix this, so if anyone can jump in with any solutions I will try them right away and get back to this post as quick as I can.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
what does the manual say is the cause of the flashing LED? there is a directory of LED colors and combinations in the user manual? what do you understand the cause to be after researching it?

Langdale

Hello everyone.
I swear I have probably been lurking around every RC forum on this planet for the past ten years and have never actually officially joined one until now, so if that tells you anything about my situation. Any problem I ran across in the past was usually resolved somewhere within the community after thoroughly searching. I had been researching for literally the past 24 hours non stop and cannot find a solution. I recently bought a DJI f450 quadcopter off a buddy. From my understanding it is the kit with the Naza m Lite flight control. I have it paired with a DX8 transmitter and an AR7000 receiver.
When I first got it last week I had absolutely no issues and it flew beautifully, the stability surprised the hell out of me. Now when I power it up, I hear the little jingle like its suppose to do then it goes quiet and all I see is a that fast yellow/orange light. It will continue to do this for as long as I leave it powered on. I can see that the tx is paired with the receiver when I turn on the tx the little light comes on the rx, plus when plugged up to naza assistant I'm able to adjust it. Yes... I know, the flashing yellow light is posted all over many forums but I have read every single post about it and everyone's situation is a little different than mine or how they resolved their issue, had no affect on mine.
I have not unplugged anything since I was flying it. I did buy a telemetry module a couple days ago and had the plugged up and was working on pairing it with the tx, during that process I got a wild hair up my azz and deciding I wanted to upgrade my naza flight software. It failed the upgrade process the first time but now I am back to stock version 1.0 I believe. I even upgraded to v2 earlier just to see if that would work, and it didn't. So I am sitting back at stock firmware and all I get is that dang flashing light and cant start the motors. I can however connect to the assistant software if that helps. I am sure I left out quite a bit of information but I tried to be as detailed as possible.
Of course the two hobby shops while I am out of town in Tuscan Arizona wont' touch this they said so its all up to me. Its driving me mad, and I just bought a gopro to put on it today as well. Please please please.
I will be sitting here at the computer all day trying to fix this, so if anyone can jump in with any solutions I will try them right away and get back to this post as quick as I can.
Have you checked all your settings in Naza Assistant on you computer? Continuous flashing yellow sounds like failsafe, do you have a switch that you've inadvertently flicked?

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
The flashing yellow tells you it's in return to home RTH mode. Check your switches and or mixes...
The 3 position switch that changes from Manual - Atti - GPS uses a mix to work. If you adjusted an end point or canceled the mix, your FC could be stuck in RTH.