Does mAh matter when charging a LiPo?

Very 'beginner' question here... :)
I'm trying to replace my Blade Inductrix drone battery. Original is a 1s 150mAh 35C. The charger it comes with is EFLC1008 (Input: 5.0V 350mA, Output: 4.2V 300mA). If I were to get another battery, would a (1) higher C-rating and (2) higher mAh affect the original charger's ability to... not end in disaster? Let me know if I'm missing any information here.

Jason S

as long as you keep 1S battery you can go larger try to keep the 35c as it will keep the amps the same as the original.
As per the charger you might not a full charge if its a only has one setting i guess you will need to upgrade

as long as you keep 1S battery you can go larger try to keep the 35c as it will keep the amps the same as the original.
As per the charger you might not a full charge if its a only has one setting i guess you will need to upgrade
Ok. From what I'm reading, A "full" 1s is (regardless of capacity?) about 4.2v. So, lets say I get the batteries below. It's still 1s and 35C, just higher capacity. It would take longer to charge (on the original charger), but would eventually get to full and the charger would signal so, since it reached 4.2v right?

https://www.amazon.com/AKK-JST-PH-2...07C3RKGJ6/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8