Do you were fuzzy green slippers?

Mr. T

Hello from Nebraska!!!!
New to the forum. I posted a thread in the newbie section called "I need an info dump". I would be grateful if you would read it and help me with my questions. Same questions asked a thousand different ways.

About me:
Love humor and having a fun time. Love adventure. Scuba diving, flying, learning languages and speaking them without getting slapped (that's the adventure part of languages- not getting slapped),
I am in the medical field presently. I perform diagnostic exams in multiple modalities.
I am the proud father of 3 beautiful girls, and a happy husband to the most beautiful woman, from all of Jamaica. (Cool runnings mon)

My experiences with flying:
I have flown a 2 channel airplane.
I use to fly a Benson Gyrocopter (not an RC model). In case you may not know, flying a Gyrocopter is the cure for Constipation. I probably should win the Nobel Prize, in medicine, for that tid bit of information.
Presently have a cheap toy helicopter that takes short videos and photos, and has a 3min flight time for batteries.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule, to read the babbling' s of a maniac.

Mr. T (not the one with the Mohawk)

ChrisViperM

Hello Mr. T

.....was a pleasure reading your CV....great to hear that you have a sense of humor.

Althought this is a great forum with great members, it sometimes looks like that humor comes a bit short. Nothing better than a copter which doesn't crash and a good lough on top of it. I am just on my way from Austria to Cape Town, but once home I'll have a look at your other post with the questions.....

PS: You were right about my slippers:

View attachment 14070

keep well an have a cool running....

Chris

Attachments

• funny-character-s.jpg
    funny-character-s.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 163
Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. T

Hello Mr. T

.....was a pleasure reading your CV....great to hear that you have a sense of humor.

Althought this is a great forum with great members, it sometimes looks like that humor comes a bit short. Nothing better than a copter which doesn't crash and a good lough on top of it. I am just on my way from Austria to Cape Town, but once home I'll have a look at your other post with the questions.....

PS: You were right about my slippers:

View attachment 17738

keep well an have a cool running....

Chris

Those are some seriously cool slippers.

Mr. T

Hey Chis, I think you were the one that responded to my question about eventually going commercial with the multirotors? I started to read the link you had posted and I didt finish but when I went back I couldn't find your link again. Could you post it here?

Mr. T

Hey Chis, I think you were the one that responded to my question about eventually going commercial with the multirotors? I started to read the link you had posted and I didt finish but when I went back I couldn't find your link again. Could you post it here?
Never mind Chris I found it. thanks