DJI WooKong, FPV, F550/S550 Dx8 and more!! Leaving Hobby

Acill

Clearing out and prefer to sell all together. Leaving the hobby to take care of some personal issues. Everything is in excellent condition and is a steal as a package.

Asking $700 and buyer pays shipping

Used WooKong-M but fully functional and clean. Boxed with all items included as new in original box.

IOS mini with wiring included

Skyzone FPV goggles with built in receiver and a 600mw ImmersionRC transmitter with nylan case, several antenna including clovers and various parts.

Tarot Gimbal

DJI E300 System (6 motor and ESC Version)

Several Lipo Packs all in perfect condition. 4S 5500 and 6600. I also have two 3S packs for the FPV goggles.

Hyperian Charger with a custom Xbox 360 PSU or you can use the built in AC with it.

DX8 Transmitter and receiver with Lipo

DJI F550 kit boxed (Used but clean and no damage to arms or parts)

S550 Kit with no flights but currently built with above gear on it. This included the carbon landing gear and rails. It is also the integrated PCB version from Hobby King with the USB port that was just released recently. Have Original box as well.

Anything else related will also be boxed and included. I'm sure I will find plenty more. If your not interested in all of it I am sure whoever purchases it will have no trouble selling off parts not wanted and make more than what you paid for this package. For this reason I prefer not to split.

Buyer to pay actual shipping. It will be boxed well and sent UPS unless you prefer another shipping agency.