DJI WKM Tx calibration problem

kemmy

Ok now that I'm done with soldering everything (harnesses , wires, connectors etc lol ) for my octocopter that I'm building I wired my WKM parts together to do a pre-setup so I could see if all 8 motors are working ok. I have a problem with the Tx calibration though. I don't know if I'm doing it right to start with but when I calibrate my sticks for some reason with every calibration I do its giving a different result with positions of my sticks (the ones on the WKM assistant software). After trillions of tries I somehow managed to balance the green dots but when I move my throttle on my turnigy 9xr for some reason different channels respond too such as the Aileron and Elevator and the minimum ranges aren't correct.

What do you think I'm doing wrong? Could it be my Rx- DJI MC connection? I couldnt find a proper manual describing what my Frsky D8R-Plus2 channels are so I assumed they were like futaba ones with numbers, so I connected
CH1 to A
CH2 to E
CH3 to T
CH4 to R
CH7 to U

(and from my PMU there is power connected to my X1 channel on my MC)

I added a video about what happens to my Tx controls on the WKM assistant software. HOpe you can help me . Maybe I need to set my turnigy 9xr but I actually checked it ,everything seems right on it

I think because I couldn't set my Tx controls properly I cant start my motors when I plug in power to my ESC's. I hear their beeps and they are all synced great but can't get to start them for some reason.

ps:I noticed when I changed some settings all my the channels are responding differently on WKM assistant software now. I move my throttle stick for e.g but the Aileron channel is responding in the WKM assistant software instead of the T (throttle)channel. Can anyone tell me how to set my turnigy 9xr for wkm Tx calibration the right now ? I have no idea on what I'm doing right now and the manual for turnigy 9xr is no good to me because It's not helping me with my problem :(

Thats my Rx to MC connection
View attachment 12036

Attachments

• IMG_20130529_141139.jpg
    IMG_20130529_141139.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 176
Last edited by a moderator: