DJI WKM Assistant won't let me turn on IOC. Help!

PondMedic

Upgraded firmware, reprogramming WKM and I go to try to check the box to turn on the IOC and it doesn't let me check the box. What gives? My TX is set up for the three way switch. The TX monitor shows that the 3 position switch is working fine, but the Assistant software won't let me check the IOC box.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

PondMedic

Thanks, Dave. X2 is only programmed to Ch 6, coordinated with my SW(C) switch (HiTec Aurora 9). End points are set at 100%. Monitor on TX and DJI Assistant show proper switch operation. Can't figure out why it won't let me check the IOC box.

PondMedic

Thanks for the suggestion, Frank. X2 is really connected to the receiver (Ch 6 in my case). Are you talking about using X2 in Autopilot which is on the "Autopilot" set up page on the assistant for remote gains?

Are you talking about using X2 in Autopilot which is on the "Autopilot" set up page on the assistant for remote gains?

Yes,

you can use X2 only once. Either for remote gains or for IOC.
If X2 is used for remote gains, you cannot activate IOC checkbox.
Same if X2 is not connected to the receiver. But as you wrote, you have double checked the connection ;)

Frank

PondMedic

Frank and Dave - thanks for your help. I turned off the remote gain that was taking up the X2 channel and the IOC turned on no problem. Thanks for your help!