DJI Stability Issues - Replaced Parts

PCMAerial

Hey everyone, took a little spill with my DJI f550/Naza v2 setup last week. Replaced a few parts, but things are definitely not back to normal

Replacements:
-Neweer Brand GPS mast (about 2in higher than the stock NAZA mast) sits WAY up there so no interference
-8x4.5 props

Before I had a crash issue last week, my rig was flying solid, all stock except the props. No hands on sticks it would Hover 100% in the same spot, no drift, no yaw, couldn't pull it out of position if I tried. Tons of flights with no issue. Now it's a different story.

Issues:
-Slight YAW at random times, it will begin to spin to the left and I will correct it by yaw to the right.
-Drift is horrible to the right. Craft will not hover in any spot.
-Satellites used to be recognized quickly, now it takes while and I usually get one RED LED which means "Good" reception, not "best"

Anyone know what I may be doing wrong here?
My GPS location parameters are (-6,4,3) in NAZA. Should I change these? I have also read about adjusting my trim on my tx. But I wanted to research that more before I try to take this back into the air with different settings on my controller. I also saw an update to my Naza firmware. Maybe I need to check that next? Didn't want to update in the midst of all of this troubleshooting.

I'm not using this as a toy whatsoever, which is why I attempt to research and learn WHAT I'm doing before throwing my thousands of dollars of craft back in the air to "hope" it flies correctly. Will say I'm a bit discouraged and don't want this to happen again. Which is why I resort to you fine people of this website, thanks for all your help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Not knowing how bad of a crash it was, I'd check the GPS unit first. Maybe you could borrow a friend's GPS puck which you know is working properly (?).