DJI s900 wobble when landing gear is up

sonos

Hi there,
I´m flying an DJI S900 with zenmuse and gh4. I was flying the gains which are recommend by DJI so nick and roll about 120.
I had then the problem that die S900 get whacky by descending. Then i put the gains a little higher about 150 for nick and roll.
The descending was good but in hover there are extrem low frequency wobble by motors 1+2 and 4+5.
The wobbles are only when the landing gear is up. When i put it down the wobble is away.
So I lowered the gains to 120 for nick and roll. But there ist again the problem with shaky descending.
What could be wrong. I found someone with the same problems. See his video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cdqMEEuwKfc

I realy need help.

Ronan

Try: 145/145/150 for Basic and 135/135/140 for ATTI

Worked for everyone else, hope it works for you too!

sonos

Hi, I am now about 155 by nick an roll. but desending is really shacky. do u hav an idea where the problem is?
My mounting are imu: x and z -9 and gps -32
i fly gh4 with zenmuse and 16.000 tattu. thanks a lot

sonos

No. Just normal descending.
I often use nick forward and backyard by descending to lower this effect. but i was used to my other hexa that it should be possible to descend without so much wobbles. i have heard that the problem ca be solved with an additional plate unter the centerplate which is also stifftet to the other motors

Ronan

I would take a look at your setup first... We run 3 S900 with different camera's and gimbals with no jello/vibration issues...

Some guy has been complaining since day 1 about vibration issues... He then found out one of his props wasn't installed properly (too tight or loose i forgot). Fixed all his problems instantly, after 2-3 weeks of crusading the forums...