Dji s800

I have decided to sell my s800 rtf. It comes complete with a Spektrum D8 complete with the the TM1000, wookong m, ground station. h3-2d gimbal complete with dji video link. Four thunder power 5000mah battery's with a field laptop to change the settings and a icharger 3010b charger. Also it has the v3 arms
£1500
zu2ejaja.jpg

Burntpixel

I have decided to sell my s800 rtf. It comes complete with a Spektrum D8 complete with the the TM1000, wookong m, ground station. h3-2d gimbal complete with dji video link. Four thunder power 5000mah battery's with a field laptop to change the settings and a icharger 3010b charger. Also it has the v3 arms
£1500
zu2ejaja.jpg

Can you ship the total package to the states? I live in Georgia 30144.

Nick051172

Hi, interested in the S800 but where are you in the country? How long have you had it and have you suffered any mishaps with it, if you are close enough I can sort cash on collection. I'm in Kent
regards
nick

• "nigelbrogan has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
Thanks

Nigel..... I do not have a choice...I have made a promise to my kids, and I have to film their race next weekend!..... I've been searching all night but your system is the most complete and the closest to me. If you want to make a deal now, cancel the visitor - I'm offering 1450 cash - but I reserve the right to examine and confirm working order of the components and hexacopter. If you confirm you accept mu offer by 11 AM, send me your telephone number and we will arrange the details, and if not my last offer will not be valid!

I hope you'll accept it!

Take care!