DJI s800 Uncontrollable Yaw and Pitch Over During Take Off

junanata

Hey guys. I recently have experienced a random uncontrollable yaw right and it pitches forward on take off with our DJI S800 Wookong M. I am using IMU V2. I was flying with 4.26 when it first happened. I have switched to 4.22 and 4.16 and it still happens randomly. First time it happened cost us a couple of props and an arm. I was flying in GPS mode the entire time.

I have switched back to IMU v1 everything works fine. I don't know if it's V2 that's causing the problem or something else. Ever since that happened I have not used V1 long enough to experience the uncontrollable yaw. Everything seems to work ok when we unplug the battery and plug it back in.

Also since our major crash back in August, our gimbal has not been acting right. The level is off after calibration on startup. Any kind of pan would throw the level off after having it manually leveled.
We tried to get a hold of DJI North America but we have no way of contacting them. Does anybody know their email or phone number? We have exchanged email with our dealer UAVProduct and that seem to take forever as well. I don't know if our guy Robert from UAVProducts is also having a hard time trying to get a hold of them as well or not. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

jwk72

We tried to get a hold of DJI North America but we have no way of contacting them. Does anybody know their email or phone number?

^^^:highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused:^^^ That's funny.
Good luck with getting in touch with DJI. Try Empire Hobby, they are the main distributor and have been great the few times I've called with questions.

junanata

^^^:highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused:^^^ That's funny.
Good luck with getting in touch with DJI. Try Empire Hobby, they are the main distributor and have been great the few times I've called with questions.

Thanks jwk72. I will give it a shot.

junanata

Did you recalibrate (GPS) each time you swapped the IMU?

Thanks for replying Benjamin. I did. The thing is it just happens randomly. Some days I would have good flights without any incidents; some days it happens after a few flights or so.

And recalibrate the transmitter in the assistant?

I have not done that. I'll give it a try and see.

badtoys

Hello

Did you solved? I have the same problem. I'm using futaba 14sg with the sbus port. Dji s800 evo and wkm.

Thanks.

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk HD