DJI S800 repair/service in London

Matin

Hi Guys,

Anybody could tell me please where can i repair my DJI S800 in London ? I can't do it by myself, so if there is somewhere please tell me.

Many thanks

hexa

Hi Guys,

Anybody could tell me please where can i repair my DJI S800 in London ? I can't do it by myself, so if there is somewhere please tell me.

Many thanks

What do you need to be repaired ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Hi Guys,

Many thanks

Most things can be repaired at home (with a credit card!). As above, what's up?

Matin

Thanks you all ... I got my DJI from another country and bring it with me to London i will stay here for about 3-6 more month... so i am afraid to do anything with it, i tried to do my first fly, l could just raised 2m and ended with hard take off, now the landing gear is and the GPS holder broken. When i tried to Switch on the GPS it want to land instead of instead stable! Second problem is: the right throttle stick on the radio is very fast, i would like to make it little bit slower. then i would like some expert have a look to it and do a fly test for me... Finally i got a Walkera qr Ladybird for learning using my Graupner MX 20, But i Don't know how to set up it also.... I hope you guide me to somewhere to fix all of these problems or help me step by step to it by myself if they are not hard and too much for someone beginner like me.... Thanks

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Err, how much experience have you with multirotors? A DJI S800 is a large, complicated craft. How did you crash it?

vislaw

It sounds like your physical damage is not too bad (busted landing gear and GPS mast broken). If you didn't break any props or arms you're lucky. I think you would be well advised to take everything to Martin as suggested by HEX junky and have him put things back together and fly your bird to test it. You'll probably learn a great deal from just watching him and listening to what feedback he gives you. It also sounds to me like you could really benefit from spending some time with a flight simulator, which will give you a lot more confidence and save you a lot of money in the end!

Thanks you all ... I got my DJI from another country and bring it with me to London i will stay here for about 3-6 more month... so i am afraid to do anything with it, i tried to do my first fly, l could just raised 2m and ended with hard take off, now the landing gear is and the GPS holder broken. When i tried to Switch on the GPS it want to land instead of instead stable! Second problem is: the right throttle stick on the radio is very fast, i would like to make it little bit slower. then i would like some expert have a look to it and do a fly test for me... Finally i got a Walkera qr Ladybird for learning using my Graupner MX 20, But i Don't know how to set up it also.... I hope you guide me to somewhere to fix all of these problems or help me step by step to it by myself if they are not hard and too much for someone beginner like me.... Thanks

Matin

Hex Junky, I think Martin is far from London, and i am studying here in London, but if he is the only choice, i will try to contact him...
Yeah Benjamin the crash was not so bad, as i said the landing gear and the GPS holder damaged only ... i was luck this time.
Visalaw... i tried similator, and 4 different helicopters and walkera as well, my problem now is: i am very scare when the heli raises up to the air.... now it is like a big dream for me and i will not leave it until i could do it ( fingers cross)

for now just need some help to fix these problems, hopefully some one from London read this and get some help

nytram

I have a friend in south london I'm sure he will help, pm me your email address and I will put you together...