DJI released iOSD Mark II new firmware V3.0!

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Do you think DJI will ever add in the Amp current readings on the iOSD?

I dont think this will ever happen as this requires a sensor inline with the pos lead from the battery- or at least it does on the mAh measuring telemetry units I have seen. Unless DJI produce a sensor that can plug into the iOSD then I think we have what we have and will dontinue to do so. iOSD mk3 perhaps.

I got everything to work, don't setup the system as the first part of the manual says on page 6 (1.1.2 Hardware Connection Diagram), setup everything as page 38 shows to (2.4G Data Link connection diagram) even if you are not using the 2.4G Data Link addon. FYI

Glennyboy

I got everything to work, don't setup the system as the first part of the manual says on page 6 (1.1.2 Hardware Connection Diagram), setup everything as page 38 shows to (2.4G Data Link connection diagram) even if you are not using the 2.4G Data Link addon. FYI

wow...going to try this this afternoon, hope it works, these systems are bad enough to work out problems without manuals being written incorrectly!!

Glennyboy

tried it..... connected iosd to the CAN-bus port first in line with the gps sensor and it worked, however i lost gps signal shortly afterwards and didnt regain.
I landed and power cycled everything started again and everything is fine and working. maybe losing gps was a different matter.