Dji osd

Am I the only one that thinks the DJI horizon line is reverse? when I roll my craft to the right, shouldn't my virtual horizon on the OSD act is if it is level with the real horizon? My goes the opposite..

I never notice it.. till my wife ask way my NEX7 horizon line and the DJI is opposite of each other. The NEX7 has that level line on the screen, when I roll left, the line reference tells me where the horizon is..quite opposite from my DJI OSD.

Maybe mine is wrong..

KS

ChrisViperM

As far as I can see the OSD and the camera are both right....

On the cam the level line shows you where the horizontal line should be and you use that to align the position of your camera to match up with the horizont.
On the OSD they call that line "Attitude line", but it's just an indicator what your aircraft is doing in reference to it's horizontal axis.....if your rig is sitting still, it's doing nothing, if you tilt (roll) it to the left, the line on the left side would be closer to the bottom of your screen, and if your camera would be fixed to the aircraft (without the gimbal) the left side of the cameras horizontal line would closer to the top of your screen.

Maybe the video at 8:52 can make it more "visible":

[VIDEO]https://vimeo.com/50120496[/VIDEO

Chris