DJI Naza V2. Sticks not able to calibrate with software

Bevin Lealand

Hi
For the last few weeks I have been trying to get my NAZA V2 configured.
I have 2 Naza M units that work perfectly so know all my radios are able to work on my other quads and Hexa's
problem is when I go to the PC or IPad stick calibrate setup I find that the rudder stick makes both the throttle and rudder move in opposite directions and the Throttle stick has no effect see the video.
http://youtu.be/EflE8coOVcM
Ive updated firmware and proved that all my radio gear functions on the Naza M also I have swapped Everything
thanks for any advice

gringers

Preoccupied
Surely it's just because you have throttle and rudder on the same channel? You need to check and adjust your channel mapping on your Tx, it's got nothing to do with the naza at this point.

Bevin Lealand

Thanks for the fast feed back I've not changed any settings as I've just replaced my naza M with a naza v2
the strange thing is I can go and replace the naza V2 with the naza m lite and it works perfectly.
but I will check
Thanks again

quadrix

Just a thought, are you using the right Assistant Software? The Assistant for the M-Lite is different from the V2, in fact I think they have different apps for each of their controllers.
Regards
quadrix

tahoejmfc

James Cole
Just a thought, are you using the right Assistant Software? The Assistant for the M-Lite is different from the V2, in fact I think they have different apps for each of their controllers.
Regards
quadrix

I think this is the problem. you have to use certain versions of assistance software to upgrade the FC all the way to 4... version. I had a tough time with this problem you are having. I started from scratch back at the beginning firmware and assistance software and followed the upgrade instructions. you have to use a different software version for each upgrade to get to 4... properly and start seeing your sticks in the monitor.

Bevin Lealand

I think this is the problem. you have to use certain versions of assistance software to upgrade the FC all the way to 4... version. I had a tough time with this problem you are having. I started from scratch back at the beginning firmware and assistance software and followed the upgrade instructions. you have to use a different software version for each upgrade to get to 4... properly and start seeing your sticks in the monitor.

Hi thanks
yes I'm using the V2 PC software also I have the iPad app as well so I'm covering my self so it's just not the PC software that's the problem
thanks for the help