DJI Naza sudden throws.

heliscat

collective pilot
I too was plagued with the death glitch.

I followed rogers tip, cut the bullet connectors off, stripped off about 1/4" of wire, tinned both the wire from the motor and brass female connector of ESC.

No more glitch. Period.

I am anxious to get the rig off and over spots with the GoPro now I would never have even considered with that glitch. Confidence restored. Thanks!

SjaakZwart

I'm very interested! Can you please post some pictures of the result, and if if you have them, some pictures of the proces (soldering).

Additional info - No more Glitches!

I'm very interested! Can you please post some pictures of the result, and if if you have them, some pictures of the proces (soldering).

Hi,

You just have to look at previous pages of this blogue for the link to my article on motors/ESC soldering. You can also do a research on this site with the title: No more glitches This fix has always work for me so far...

Eggbeater

Thank you all for convincing me to eliminate all the connectors I can from my current larger Hex project. Can't get rid of everything but certainly will change my PDB approach to a harness. I had a gut feeling anyway and many veterans were saying they didn;t use connectors. Also I woud add that solder HOLES secures the wire mechanically while the solder itself secures the wire electrically. I plan to use holes whenever possible too. Thanks again for potentially saving me time and money..