DJI Naza-M v2 Assistant not working on Windows 10

Giovanni59

I can't connect to Naza M V2 assistant on anew laptop running Windows 10. The program is installed but is not working. The interface opens up but no connection with Naza.
I thought maybe I need these:, DJI WIN Driver Installer, but I can't get the drivers to install, I get the message: This app has been blocked for your protection.
Turned off all virus protection and all MS security measures, still no help.
Anyone else having this problem? Both Asus and MS does not want to help.
Thanks

Old Man

Several other brands are having similar issues with Windows 10. What I've read so far suggests people are setting up virtual versions of earlier Windows on their computers to get around it. Not a fun thing to do.

Pumpkinguy

i had no problem installing it on windows 10 but it wouldn't work until I uninstalled and reinstalled the windriver with the fc plugged in and powered up.

Giovanni59

Did you get the box saying, "An administrator has blocked you from installing this app. For more information contact the administrator."

Aphillmi

I can't connect to Naza M V2 assistant on anew laptop running Windows 10. The program is installed but is not working. The interface opens up but no connection with Naza.
I thought maybe I need these:, DJI WIN Driver Installer, but I can't get the drivers to install, I get the message: This app has been blocked for your protection.
Turned off all virus protection and all MS security measures, still no help.
Anyone else having this problem? Both Asus and MS does not want to help.
Thanks
Did you ever get this issue resolved and if so how? I'm currently having the same issue

Giovanni59

Yes I did, I'm just having a hard time remembering how I solved it. Having a senior moment, sorry. It had something to do with drivers

Aphillmi

If you remember could you forward the details. I've tried everything with the updated drivers for windows and naza M updates that are on the dji website as well as the updated naza assistant software (installing both before and after I connect the quadcopter to the computer). I get the computer recognizing the USB when I plug in the FC and I get a green light on the quadcopter LED, but when I'm in assistant I'm not get the lights in the lower left corned to come on. Also when I go to the RX programing of the software I don't get any response from the radio. I have an older computer that I think is still running windows 7, so I was going to give that a try tonight.

Aphillmi

well I ended up using my work computer that still has Windows 7 running and the everything started up and worked with the given dji downloads. Guess i'll just stick with the current setup instead of troubleshooting Windows 10.

vasileiosz

well I ended up using my work computer that still has Windows 7 running and the everything started up and worked with the given dji downloads. Guess i'll just stick with the current setup instead of troubleshooting Windows 10.
RIGHT CLICK ON THE DRIVER ICON YOU GET A MENU, AT THE END CLICK PROPERTIES. ON THE TAB THAT THE NEXT WINDOWS OPENS ON THE BOTTOM IT SAYS BLOCKS AND BLOCK REMOVAL. CLICK ON THAT THEN APLY AND OK AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.

jamesb72

I don't use Windows 10, but I remember Windows 8 requiring a special procedure as the DJI Naza V2 driver is unsigned, so you have to go through a palava to install unsigned drivers, rebooting into a 'disable driver signature enforcement' to install the driver:

http://www.craftedge.com/tutorials/driver_install_windows8/driver_install_win8.html

I bet if you google Windows 10 unsigned driver there is a similar procedure for Win10:

http://en.code-bude.net/2015/08/19/how-to-install-unsigned-drivers-in-windows-10/

vasileiosz

Just keep shift key pressed and restart. You will get to the troubleshooting menu. I thing number 7 is for the drivers. Then restart. After on device manager update drivers on com section and updated from the program filesdji folder.

And you shouldbe ok