DJI Naza lite not reading my transmitter.

adritrial

Hey guys.

I cannot go through this CFG ERR popping up :
Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters.

I tried to recalibrate the tx several times but no success. It was working fine untill I changed mode, I tried to change it back to the original mode, same resut.
I cant get any calibration inside the software.

Any tip?

adritrial

I have Devo 7

No Because it worked before, and today I got it worked again for some reason, but I was changing mode and it does not work again. Seriously took me 1.5 day to be able to receive informations in the software.
Reason why I changed setting again because I had yellow rapid flash and could not arm engines.

RunnerDuck

Oh boy does this sound familiar! I've been fighting this for over a week posting to forums and trying a thousand different things. Here's one thread I started.

I am building a quad with Taranis X8R and NAZA-M Lite and Taranis X9D+ Tx. I'm setting things up with the help of NAZA-M-Lite Assistant on my computer.

I have two issues. First I have never been able to arm my quad using the sticks as described in all the DJI documentation and forums. I've been working on this problem for over a week with no results.

More recently, I have been able to connect to Assistant with the USB and watch the control movements on the screen but yesterday, all of a sudden, I can no longer activate anything on the screen the the sticks but I can with the switches and sliders.

When I power up my quad I get LED flashes as follows.
Green - Red - Yellow
Green - Red - Yellow
Green - Green- Green
Then endless red flashing

When I plug the USB into my computer I get a steady Green LED and "CFG-ERR" error message, just like you.

I never got that before and I've changed nothing in my firmware and I don't believe I've changed anything in my transmitter. I have new batteries and I've checked to make sure the voltage is correct.

This afternoon I uninstalled the NAZA driver software and NAZA-M Lite Assistant. I downloaded a fresh version of both and followed all the instructions for installation.

I tried to install the driver and on the final screen I got a message saying:

"The Device Drive Installation Wizard successfully scanned your machine but DID NOT find any devices to be updated."

I don't know if that means that it was already up to date of if it can't talk to the NAZA-M Lite.

I believe if you find the answer so will I. Lets hope someone out there can help us out!

RunnerDuck

Just a quick update: I switched over my transmitter and receiver to my Spektrum DX6i and AR6200. Plugged everything in and I get exactly the same results and error message. I believe my NAZA-M Lite is bad. I've started a conversation with the supplier to work on a return.
"Stay tuned"!

RunnerDuck

I wrote to the company I got my NAZA-M Lite from to see about an exchange. They wrote back:

"Dear Ken,

Our engineer just contact me that there is some problem with the set of your remote control, One of our customer use the same version remote control and it happens the same problem as yours but it has been solved, They told me that its because you are setting the data on the basis of the original data, You needed setting the remote control to the ‘Starter Sets" or "factory reset"

And type select chose "aero",then use the dij debug software."

Any idea what they are talking about?

I'm using my Taranis X9D and I believe I have it set to factory defaults, if that's what they are talking about.

The Taranis does not have an "aero" selection. My DX6i does but I think we are talking about my Taranis. When I tried my DX6i I did have "Aero" selected and it didn't work.

What is "DJI Bebug Software"? If they are talking about "Assistant" that's my problem I can't get past the CFG-ERR message.

I've written back to them for some clarification but I'm not holding my breath. I'm afraid the Chinglish is going to be a problem.

TahoeTim

Maybe they are talking about your Naza brains. I seriously doubt that the controller cares much about what is set in your transmitter. What I mean is, at a high level, the transmitter is not in the picture. When it comes to channels, rates, and sticks, then your transmitter settings come into play.

On the tools tab in the remote software, there is a restore default settings button. There are also default buttons on the basic tab: aircraft, mounting, and gains screens. Try resetting your Naza brains and then give it another try.

RunnerDuck

I reset my NAZA-M Lite and reinstalled the firmware. Nothing changed, damn! I really thought you were onto something there.

Thanks just the same.

edo

i have the same problem!!! with spektrum dx6i mode 1 and ar6210 ... have you solved the problem? please comeone help me!!! :(

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
do either of you guys have a standard servo that you can plug into the spektrum receiver to see if the radio is actually communicating with the receiver?