DJI naza help

I haven't totally dove into this yet but I have a few questions... I've got an airfoil q-700 pro with the naza system and it's setup with the auto land currently. Is there a way to bypass this while it's still in flight? Just had its maiden voyage today for all of 5 minutes before it decided to auto land and I couldn't figure out how to turn the motors off once it landed. There was no throttle or anything so I had to just pull the battery connectors. I remember seeing somewhere that there's a bypass/shut off but I can't seem to find it again. I'm going to plug into the flight center (or whatever it's called thru dji) tomorrow. Any help is definitely appreciated!

Since when is it a crime? Different answers from different sources gets the best results. Just looking for an answer so if you can help me then please do, if not then move on. Sorry to be blunt but I'm not here to argue about other forums. I've seen plenty of you guys on numerous forums across the web.

hjls3

very new to this hobby but I think it might have something todo with the voltage from the lipo. you can adjust those fail safe points in the naza assistant. i also think that your led should have been flashing red in this scenario. glad you did not cut yourself pulling the battery connector :) that had to be scary. i am assuming you tried the CSC to shut the motors down.

tstrike

pendejo grande
Simple answer is no you cannot change your voltage warnings in flight, they need to be set up in the dji software. What's your cutoff, immediate or intelligent? How old is your battery, how many cycles have you put it through and how big are your batts? Did you bind esc throttle hi/low to your transmitter? How many minutes of flight did you think you were going to get? I get about 5 minutes of flight on a 450 with a gopro and a 2650mah 3c battery, I land when the red led starts going apesh#t and change batts.