Dji Naza - Gimbal output - servos trashing on flip.

Anyone else having issues with the Naza destroying gimbal servos on tipover/flip? Even on a slight tip over seems to freak the brain out going off horizon level more than 45 deg. and tweaks out the servos. I dont know if its my settings, or just bad luck, but I have fried 4 different tilt servos ( analog
- direct drive on a 468 gimbal) 2 on light tip overs, 2 on flip. only flying a gopro...
Suggestions?

tyor

have you adjusted the endpoint for the servo in the assistant program? Then it will not try to move the servo longer than it can be moved.

Yes - all end points were adjusted and flying well for months.. just on the off chance it has done this when the craft tips back and ends up flipped. the Naza brain does not seem to like playing upside down, and freaks out the gimbals/ they strip... Again, possibly Its due to not using heavy enough torque servos.. but wondered if anyone else had this happening.

have you adjusted the endpoint for the servo in the assistant program? Then it will not try to move the servo longer than it can be moved.