Dji Naza, AR8000, DX8 Setup Help

bluecro

Hi im a nooby trying to get my hexacopter working. I have a DX8, Spectrum 8000, DJI Naza. I can bind, i can test the motors by putting both sticks in the bottom left and right position but that's it. I cant get it to run. Help Also it doesnt want to bind, it takes several tries to get it to bind. Any help would be much appreciated.

tstrike

pendejo grande
Do you mean the motors stop like after five seconds of getting them started? It's a safety thing the naza has, you have to raise throttle above 10% to keep the motors on.

bluecro

No that is the only thing they do. The motors run for the 3 second test and that's it. It also table 4 to 5 tries to bind.

FlyGirl

No that is the only thing they do. The motors run for the 3 second test and that's it. It also table 4 to 5 tries to bind.

When you are in the Assistant software looking at the Tx calibration, when you move the throttle is it moving in the Assistant screen display? Is the throttle trim centered? What ESCs? I think we need more info if you would please :)

I wouldn't worry about the binding.... It took me several times too. :)

bluecro

Hi yes they are centered and working on the screen display. I'll have to find the receipt regarding the esc.