Dji - mx20 - failsafe

mannh85

Hi

Has anybody managed to successfully program failsafe using an MX20 on either Naza or WKM?? I've been racking my brain for weeks now, when I switch the tx off I want the Naza/WKM to go into failsafe like a Spektrum, im not interested in having failsafe on a switch as I don't see the point etc.
Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Digitech

go in telemetric

thenRX failsafe

select output channel where you have you switch on

scroll down to MODE select failsafe
scroll down to f.s. pos dial it to some figure like 1240 usec (depending on how you set your switch just make sure it will go into "grey"area
done!
scroll upwards again
leave with right or left button
turn off TX and see your mode setting changing

mannh85

This worked perfect, thank you so much!

go in telemetric

thenRX failsafe

select output channel where you have you switch on

scroll down to MODE select failsafe
scroll down to f.s. pos dial it to some figure like 1240 usec (depending on how you set your switch just make sure it will go into "grey"area
done!
scroll upwards again
leave with right or left button
turn off TX and see your mode setting changing

elorest

I'm having a problem with my Naza Failsafe. I can set my failsafe up fine in the assistant. When I turn off my transmitter it automatically goes to failsafe mode. In autopilot I have it set up to "Return Home and Land." I have the gps set up right with the cable/arrow pointing forwards and the xyz offset in the assistant and I tested that it responds how I would expect in gps mode as per the naza manual, however when I tested the failsafe it goes up 20M and then heads off in completely the wrong direction. It crashed into a cliff and destroyed my frame. I haven another one on order that I should get in the a couple days but in the meantime I was wondering why would it just take off? I set a switch up on my transmitter now to switch it to failsafe mode, instead of having to turn my transmitter off, so I should be able to gain control in future tests if it doesn't work. Wish I had thought of that in the first place. Any help would be greatly appreciated.