DJI M2212 Bearings.

Sorry if this is a redundant question.

Anyone know the size of the bearings used in the DJI M2212 motors?

In addition would some know or have links to how these bearings are measured dimensionally? Quaility standards would helpful too.

Thanks,
Steve

Mailman, Thanks for the reply. The link you posted seemed to be missing a dimentsion in the results. I'm learning as I go. I'm thinking I've found how these bearings are measured.

I came up with these measurements from one of my bearings. These are given in inches with (metric)

Shaft 0.118 (2.9972 mm) Outside Diameter .0315 (8.001 mm) Height 0.127 (3.2258 mm)

For those reading....The first time I disassembled the motor it gave some resistance as the slot for the E clip seemed to have a burr than caught on the inner race and held the shim in place. A light dressing with some fine Emery Cloth made re-assembly and this dis-assembly very easy.

Steve

Something wasn't right in the height or width measurement. So I went back and remeasured. Came back with 0.157 (3.9878 mm)

Poor lighting, Been a while since I've used a micrometer and aging eyesight and lastly I'm human.

Steve

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
if those bearings are 3M ID and 8M OD then my little bearing tool would be compatible with them for new bearing installation, FWIW.

Bart