DJI / IOSD Voltage Reading Way Off

Hi everyone... Flying the DJI Woo Kong flight controller on a Hex Quad. Flies great so I added the DJI / IOSD. Equally cool but within 1 minute of take off the voltage display (upper left corner) drops from fully charged to 0.03 volts or so.. Of course battery is still strong and flies for another 7-8 minutes. All connections appear tight and correct. All other display features function properly. Anyone else have this issue? Perhaps a defective IOSD ?

mindrev

When you stop flying did you check the battery in Wookong assistant?
Do a battery calibration in Wookong and check again.

UPDATE: I re-read the manual for the IOSD (for the millionth time) and it states "Real time battery voltage of the aircraft power, unit in V. The value is the same as the protection voltage set in the assistant software. blink: first level low-voltage alert. I am suspecting because I did not have the voltage protection activated in the Woo Kong, this caused the incorrect voltage display. My new question would be what values shall I plug in (No Load / Loss and Loaded) ? This eludes me.. I am using a 4500mah / 3S / 11.1 battery and do NOT want the Hex to go into any "auto landing" mode. Even some bogus numbers would be OK - I hope.. Any suggestions please????????