DJI iOSD Screen Layout *could be a lot better* :)

Am I alone in thinking the DJI iOSD screen layout leaves much to be desired. The designers if that's the right word appear to have placed the information with little thought. The battery and satellite info is just about right in the top left and top right of the screen but the rest of the info is laid out in an haphazard fashion. I personally could manage without the pitch, roll and azimuth info but I would like the GPS co-ordinates to be displayed.

It would be nice if the setup software allowed you to layout the info to suit yourself in a similar manner to the Eagle Eyes OSD but that's possibly pie in the sky.

Last edited by a moderator:

gtranquilla

RadioActive
IMHO - Yes..... there seems to be room for improvement.....all a matter of firmware updating IMHO.
But it seems to me that adding the GPS Lat/Long would make the iOSD compete with the DJI GCS products to some extent.
Once that door is opened, others could jump in quickly with Google Earth overlays etc.,

chipwich

I would like to be able to adjust the top margin in order to prevent it with conflicting with the GoPro information. One thing that I really do like is the bug on the heading tape pointing to home. And I wish that the Velocity info was G/S and in the traditional HUD location. BTW, you guys know that you can adjust the horizontal margins with the iOSD version of Assistant? Minimal value IMO.