DJI GS 4.0.7 problems

cinefly

Hi there.
i have just upgraded to Ground Station 4.07 and now my data link won't handshake with main controller. All was working fine before the upgrade so wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem and what can be done to get it working again. I have checked the port in the device manager and that is all ok so not sure what to do next.
thanks
Katya

Jem

Hi
I've had exactly the same problem. Just solved it by unplugging and plugging back in the data link from the WKM while it was powered up. Seemed to work OK when I plugged it back in again.
Hope this helps.
Jem

cinefly

Hi
I've had exactly the same problem. Just solved it by unplugging and plugging back in the data link from the WKM while it was powered up. Seemed to work OK when I plugged it back in again.
Hope this helps.
Jem

Thanks Jem, I'll give that a go tomorrow:)
katya

Hi
I had the same problem. I uninstalled everything and the reinstalled after I restarted the computer but I made sure I installed as per the sequence on the disk one at a time. It all then worked fine.

srbell

Hi there.
i have just upgraded to Ground Station 4.07 and now my data link won't handshake with main controller. All was working fine before the upgrade so wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem and what can be done to get it working again. I have checked the port in the device manager and that is all ok so not sure what to do next.
thanks
Katya

I'm sure you're thought about this, But I made the mistake the other day... My units were too close to each other lol! If you don't have enough distance, they won't handshake.