DJI + Futaba 6308SBT Telemetry failure

sdspecy

Hi new to the forum. I have the R6308SBT on my F550 with Naza 2 with GPS. I'm also using the Robbe Futaba Telemetry module on my T8FG. I too had serious glitches arms dropping and ended up with the hexa flipping over and dropping on the ground. Fortunately no damage. I ended up moving the Rx to a point farthest away from the GPS and Naza. So far (touch wood) I've had glitch free flights.
I'm about to try the same setup with my Tarot T810 with the Rx located on the landing gear.

Try moving the Rx remembering that the module is transmitting unknown power and at unknown frequency. My suspicion is that it's causing interference.

Forgot to mention I have the voltage sensor plugged in and am using SBUS2 port on the Rx

good luck!

That's more like a different topic, whereas I has SBUS(2) and SpeedMode incompatibility issue (of course, voltage & temp sensors installed) ..but as told, it was actually a DJI NAZA firmware that was causing it... Anyway, thanks for the tip about RX (and GPS) ..yes, landing gear is a good mounting position.