DJI Flamewheel F450 E300 Fro Sale - Long Island NY

jcs

I have a 1 year old Flamewheel F450 E300 package, with Naza M V2/GPS, the DJI Bluetooth module and a Tarot T-2D Gimbal installed, setup and working. the copter is in perfect shape, adult built, owned and flown, never crashed, never had an issue with the copter, the naza or the gimbal.
Also included are:
  • DJI DT7 Transmitter and DR16 Receiver with slider for Gimbal Tilt Control
  • Installed Skyzone 200mw FPV setup includes VTX, VRX, CCD Camera, cables and connectors
I had this up on ebay but due to the new return policies i decided to yank it and post it here. I would like to get $700, shipping would be extra depending on your location. We can discuss adding batteries but shipping batteries legally is a challenge...I also have the DIY Quanum goggles to go with the FPV system, but they are bulky and will require a larger shipping box.

the copter is wired for EC5 Battery connection includes an inline EC5 connector that gives a JST style jumper out for connection to the gimbal and VTX thru a voltage regulated power lead setup for 12v. Voltage Regulator has a LED readout display showing output voltage. Ready to fly, works perfectly, very stable hover and easy to learn flight characteristics. Extra props included including 1 set of carbon fiber props.

email me for pictures: jscarlata@verizon.net; for my ebay history and seller eferences, my ebay ID is jscarlata212.