dji f550 with naza v2 + fs th9x setup

Dwane

has any one got similar set up, you might be able to help me. I bough this set up second hand with limited instructions and trying to figure out the ioc and failsafe switch.
I think the ioc is set up to the hov pit switch and the failsafe is on the ail d/r switch. has any one got similar.

cheers from the west coast Aaustralia .

Mojave

has any one got similar set up, you might be able to help me. I bough this set up second hand with limited instructions and trying to figure out the ioc and failsafe switch.
I think the ioc is set up to the hov pit switch and the failsafe is on the ail d/r switch. has any one got similar.

cheers from the west coast Aaustralia .

Dwane - we need as much information as you can on your transmitter and receiver on the F550. What brand is the radio, what number is on the receiver. And you really should read the full manual for the radio and the Naza DJI flight controller. There is some help at the online video search engines as well. There is a learning curve for these systems and it was not that intuitive for me.

Dwane

ok , the radio is a flysky fs th9x , I tried to get a manual, but I hear they`r just about impossible to read, I downloaded a manual of a imax 9x witch looks the same. the turnigy 9x is the same also I believe. I can`t get at the receiver because it has the gimbal rec stuck on top
it looks like it has 9 pin slots ,I can see a number on the side of it . it is No:h1712316 If that is any help.the guy told me something about the IOC being on the HOV PIT knob , he`s put 3 white marks around the out side of it, and i remember him saying the off position was to the left nothing about the other two. then if I was to get in trouble, like losing sight of the machine, or disorientated to flick down the AILE D/R switch.the PIT TRIM knob is for adjusting the camera ,and I am operating in mode 2. that`s about al i know
hope this might hep.