dji f550 unpon plug in of battery, nothing but beeps, radio doesent even bind

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Seriously? No information about your setup?

Is this a new build? What's beeping? The F550 or your radio? If radio then it's simple, your throttle is not at zero or throttle hold is on (these are the default warnings that can be turned off).

Have you any experience with multis? I can't see anything in your signature.

Using Tapatalk...

30th build, DX8, AR8000, BEC/Naza beep. I could fill a page of the models and equipment i have, but I don't brag. Just checking this forum to see what kind of people are on here and now i know.

gtranquilla

RadioActive
I well researched question posted to a forum c/w all required background data will generate one excellent answer to your question.....

Ambiguous questions create confusion, many more questions, and most often..... misleading answers if any at all.
The F550 was developed to accomodate a wide range of RC systems, each with it's own set of challenges.
You don't have to be a member of MENSA but you still have to work through the challenges.

For those looking for a quick fix, the DJI Phantom, Blade MQX c/w RC package solves the problem.
HINT: If you are having a genuine "binding" issue it has nothing at all to do with the F550....... it's the RC radio system.

When i turn my radio on then the 550 i get nothing but beeps, no bind. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
30th build, DX8, AR8000, BEC/Naza beep. I could fill a page of the models and equipment i have, but I don't brag. Just checking this forum to see what kind of people are on here and now i know.

Really, you took offence to my question? You said you plugged in your multi and it beeped. That's not very descriptive and hard to analyse.

Hope you fix it.

Using Tapatalk...

You need to explain your problem if you need help. At the moment you just saying "the car won't start" not telling that you checked the battery and that you have fuel in it.