DJI F550 System for sale

This is a flight tested RTF c/w v1 NAZA with firmware upgraded to V2 functionality and comes with or without the a Futaba RC compatible FrSky 8 channel FASST s.bus receiver. Will reduce price by $50 if you don't want the receiver.
Two sets of propellers are also included APC and Graupner E-flight 9 x 5. All functions work 100%.

Modifications included motors upgraded to NTM 35-30 to handle heavier payloads such as Hero GoPro c/w with 2 axis HiTec servo gimbal system and landing gear by XT468 (these items not included in above pricing but still available separately).

Price: $475 OBO -- will accept Paypal payment or Money order.
Shipping is extra..... a shipping estimate can be provided if you provide your location.

Need to free up garage space and some money for my much larger Aerial Video MultRotor System.View attachment 12417

Attachments

• 2013-06-05 20.16.48.jpg
    2013-06-05 20.16.48.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 425
Last edited by a moderator:

Pricing and details corrected....... (this pkg contains the NAZA V1 with the firmware upgraded to V2 then fully flight tested with all functions including RTH, IOC, remote gains control and gimbal control including pitch......see additional tabulated breakdown....... the retail price for this system is $700 but it has been reduced because it has had many flights and is therefore used.... also the motors were upgraded to handle the additional payload for hover flight times inthe order of 11 to 14 minutes.View attachment 12492

Attachments

• F550sell.JPG
    F550sell.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 381

sly

PM Sent but its not showing in my sent box so i'm not positive if you actually received it.

flylo

Boy I wish you would have had this broken down and this much information last Friday when I was trying to purchase this from you. I ended up buying a brand new 450 ARF that want have nearly as much good stuff on it
Don