DJI F550 NAZA ARF COMPLETE BUILD and DJI NAZA ASSISTANT w/ TX CALIBRATION >VIDEOS<

Hey guys, I did a couple nice videos on the DJI F550 BUILD and NAZA CALIBRATIONS.

These videos are for anyone looking how to do a complete buid of the DJI F550 NAZA ARF. Also for anyone wanting some step by step details with the NAZA ASSITANT Software, Motor/TX Calibration.

The videos are a little long, but very informative. Feel free to fast forward to the parts that intrist you.

I have these IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP

F550 Naza ARF $620 Shipped
Build and set up $110 plus $19 Shipping

Email aerialmediapros@yahoo.com or go to the website for more info aerialmediapros.com

VIDEOS:
DJI F550 NAZA ARF COMPLETE BUILD
https://vimeo.com/39061641

DJI NAZA ASSISTANT AND TX CALIBRATION

vimeo.com/39061642

SOFTWARE and MANUAL DOWNLOADS can be attained here: Go to STORE/SUPPORT
aerialmediapros.com/

If this Video was helpful,
Please let me with your "LIKES"

Hope it helps some of the newer guys out.

Take care,
Patrick

Last edited by a moderator:

powerplay

Very helpful! Great and thx! i am unsure, what gains i have to set.
At the moment i fly the F550 with default, and its not very stable - do you have a good tip for stable video flight?

Very helpful! Great and thx! i am unsure, what gains i have to set.
At the moment i fly the F550 with default, and its not very stable - do you have a good tip for stable video flight?

The Gains for elev/ailerons were at 120 for gyro's, and on attitude they were around 90-100. i have the gain controls set up on my slider switches of the JR11X, and set through the X1/X2 inputs of the Naza. By lowering all gains, the copter will become sluggish and less responsive. That smooths it out, but feels like it has less travel. For faster flying I turn all the gains back up to stock, or a tad higher. That's why I set gains up on slider switch's, that way I can quickly adjust them in flight. I was using the 10" props, to help lift the 4s 6000mAh lipo.

As for Video Settings, I will be getting into a Video set up on the F550 in the next week or so. Ill post up my review and such.

T

trevlan

I was using the 10" props, to help lift the 4s 6000mAh lipo.

arent you supposed to use 8inch whenever its a 4s ? please correct me if i am wrong. my set up with gimbal and everything is just over 5lbs, 2.26kg with 2 - 4s 3200 i get from 8-12 min