DJI F450 Tuning?

harry2509

Hi,

I was wondering if its possible to tune a DJI to be more stable like this one...

The one in the video is just so smooth how is this achieved?

I am using a DJI Naza with DJI motors and ESC's and Graupner 10x5 props

Harry

Last edited by a moderator:

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Are you using anything special on your quad? I.E. bigger LiPo, GPS... Is it just a standard 450 with the 10x5 props?

I tried the 10" props that came with the kit and mine was so unstable. I ended up going back to the 8" props.

That guy in the video is extremely good with that quad, mine would have been in a thousand pieces by now... lol

olof

Osprey
The video is as mentioned flown by someone with a lot of time, and who is very comfortable with his rig.

I have a 450 and a 550, the 450 is very maneuverable and quick, this may have to do with the heavier weight the 550 is carrying 3000+ grams.

It is important to swing your compass and find the gain proper for your rig. And start slow. No wind also really helps unless you have the GPS.

Using a simulator and flying hard to control helis help a lot. Practice is cheap on a simulator, but pricy in reality.

I use 10" balanced carbon fiber props on my 450 and 550 and they are much smoother than the stock blades.

DesJardins

That video has nothing stable about it, lol

That's somebody who can work those sticks and is VERY proficient.
damn