dji F450 flt. time

Can some of you that have a dji F450 with OSD, FPV (TX on the craft) and a Gopro tell me what kind of flt. time you are getting once you hang everything on it.

I'm looking to upgrade. I have a dji Phantom and I love it but once I hang everything on it I am disappointed in the flt. time. Of course flt. time is going to be reduced when you do, I expected that but I'm getting hardly 5 min. of flt. time and I am just not happy with that and flying without the basic equipment I have on it is not an option. So the only option is find a more powerful craft that will lift everything and still give me 8 to 10 (or more) min. of flt. time.

Thanks

LeeT

Wannabe AP Dude
When I had my 450, I was getting between 8 - 8:30. 4000 mah battery, T-Motor 2216-900kv, same equipment as in my signature.

I have a fully loaded F450 (Zenmuse, iOSD mini, Naza V2, vtx and sbus rx) running all components off of one battery and get a solid 12 minutes of flight off of a 3S 4200 mah battery running the 10" props. My TBS disco with board cam, core, gopro, and 4200 3s stays up for nearly 20 minutes with the E300 propulsion system and a NAZA v2. hope this helps!

Tahoe Ed

My F450 is also fully loaded but I use 4S 4000 packs. I don't push it while doing a job so I limit my flight times to 6 minutes. I have a lot of packs so it is not an issue. I also set up my shots so I have very little wasted video.

DWA

Yeah when I was getting eight minute flight time I was pushing my packs way too hard almost completely depleting them I don't do that anymore. I also don't have my 450 laden down with stuff anymore so I don't have any new and current flight time data with it loaded down.

DWA

Just a few days ago I flew my 450 bare-bones with nothing on it for 15 minutes and 30 seconds. That was on a 3200 3s pack. I put 2850 back in. So that was taking the pack down to 89%. That's a little too far usually don't want to go past 80%.